Divorcee financial management can be a challenging landscape to navigate.
Luckily, our advisors have the expertise to assist you with charting this course. We recognize and respect the realities and emotions of a generally turbulent time. Our team has the ability to help alleviate some of the pressure that comes with planning for your new future.
KBK Wealth Management provides services to divorcees that include:
- Reviewing distribution of assets and explaining clearly the financial implications of each
- Discovering and addressing financial obligations in your name that your spouse did not disclose
- Helping close joint accounts and opening ones in your name
- Monitoring and updating your credit reports
- Assessing your liabilities and taxes
- Updating your beneficiaries