KBK Wealth Management, a leader in the independent wealth management industry, is looking to add to our team of successful financial advisors.
As a KBK wealth advisor, you will have the freedom of independence. At KBK, we focus solely on serving our clients' needs and acting in their best interests. We have no obligations to investment product manufacturers, which leaves you open to offer the best advice and services for your clients.
Our compensation package is designed to provide advisors with financial stability and a high reward for their efforts.
This package includes:
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Sign-on bonus
- Transition support (if approved through Commonwealth Financial Network®)
- High payout on commissions/fees
- Retirement package
- Potential equity participation
- #1 technology platform in the independent broker/dealer industry
- Full administrative support
- Effortless transition
- Streamlined compliance tools
- Professional development program
- Professional marketing program
- Practice management support
- Positive office culture
- Convenient midtown location
Desired skills and experience:
- Should have a minimum of $200,000 in annual fees/commissions
- Must have a proven track record of success in the financial services industry
- Must be fully registered (Series 7, 63, insurance license)
- CFP® practitioner or candidate in good standing with a clean compliance record
- Must have an entrepreneurial attitude
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM applications
- Experienced in developing and executing strategic initiatives in a timely manner
- Advanced analytical, organizational and research skills; ability to work with a goal-oriented team
- Outstanding personal ethics and values
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills needed to grow his or her book of business
Please email Richard Kass with any questions.