Do you have an effective strategy for retirement?
Many people view their retirement as something that will happen in the distant future. A reluctance to develop a concrete plan for securing a comfortable retirement can produce some unfortunate consequences.
In today's changing economic environment, people are living longer and are confronted with complex financial choices. In addition to a variety of retirement planning options, there are changing tax laws, new investment strategies, and pension benefits to understand.
Whether you're in retirement or planning to retire, you need to understand all of your options. We can clarify the issues and help you select the appropriate mix of investments, pension, social security, and insurance benefits that may make your retirement secure and comfortable.
Let our advisors assist you with:
- Choosing an appropriate retirement plan
- Deciding between a traditional and a Roth IRA
- Picking investments for your 401(k), 403(b), or Keogh plans
- Deciding when to collect pension benefits and other retirement income
- Designing a retirement portfolio that pursues your goals and risk tolerance
- Investing so you don't outlive your retirement money
- Potentially minimize taxes and maximize your retirement income
Contact us to discuss your retirement objectives.