"We take great pride in educating our clients and assuring that all decisions are made in their best interest."
—Richard Kass, Partner
At KBK Wealth Management, we evaluate your estate, gift, and trust planning as one comprehensive plan.
We understand that as your life changes, new circumstances should be reflected in your overall estate planning and documentation. By working closely with your attorney, we will help facilitate the process and ensure that your needs and expectations are being fulfilled.
Our services include:
- Reviewing your wills, trust documents, and inventory of your assets and liabilities
- Implementing tax-saving alternatives to existing and new estate plans
- Identifying and remediating potential liquidity problems at death or in the event of a long-term disability
- Providing a comprehensive business and family succession plan
- Developing charitable or other gifting programs
- Valuing businesses and other assets for estate and gift tax planning and administration
- Initiating strategies to help minimize your estate and gift taxes
Contact us to discuss your estate planning needs.